So why are you here?
- You’ve built a great product, but don’t know how to communicate its value.
- Your business is up and running, but your customer growth and/or user
acquisition hasn’t been as strong as you’d like.
- You suspect your brand messaging may not be in line with your target
customer, and you want to really speak to them.
Okay, you’re in the right place. These are some of the most common problems we see, from early stage tech startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Here’s what we’ll do.
- Listen carefully to gain a deep understanding of your business objectives
and goals, as well as your existing strengths and challenges.
- Use those insights to create a custom content marketing strategy for
your brand, combining innovative new ideas with proven tactics that drive
- Execute on the plan. We’re not just strategists…we do the actual work.
(Shocking, huh.) We’re the ones rolling up our sleeves and getting the job done.
But who are we?
- We’re storytellers. With backgrounds in journalism, literature and
documentaries, our team is skilled in producing content that creates an
emotional connection with an audience.
- We embrace lean startup methodology. What does that mean?
Continuous deployment of content, or creating an ongoing conversation with
your audience through compelling content. (We’re not just about the one-hit
wonder.) Also, we build, measure and learn through every step of the process.
Once we identify what customers are responding to, we steer our content plan accordingly.
- We’re small but mighty. With a small team, you’ll get plenty of personal
attention and in-depth understanding, but we’re big enough to pack a punch.
Let’s get more specific.
Content Marketing Strategy, Editorial Lead
Ana is a word-nerd who believes that great branded content (e.g., creative ad copy, email, blog posts, bylines, video) coupled with well-timed, agile PR campaigns can dramatically boost user growth and build customer engagement for any startup. She works with clients to construct a unique identity for their brand and define their target audiences, then builds and executes the communications strategy that will push the company forward at the speed today’s market demands. Clients have included Opera, Wikia, Mobile Theory, Rumgr, VegasTech, and Explore.org, a project of the Annenberg Foundation.
Producer, Cinematographer, Editor
Marissa knows well how captivating video can bring brand stories to life and is an essential part of any content marketing campaign. With a background in producing, writing, directing, shooting, and editing short documentaries, corporate videos and short films, she is an expert at identifying the most interesting brand stories and telling them in a way that creates an emotional connection with their target audience. Clients have included VegasTech, Opera, Pro Softnet Corporation, Explore.org, and StudioLA.TV.